How Do You Choose a Caregiver (When It Can't Be You)?
- Health and safety practices.
- A learning environment that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion while fostering self-confidence.
- Creating connections with teachers and friends to build social and emotional skills.
- Dedicated curriculums for all ages, stages and learning styles of early childhood development.
- Developmental screenings to ensure your child is where they need to be or find out if they need a little extra support in some areas.
Where They Are Safe and Loved
- What are their health and safety procedures?
- Do they have a warm and loving demeanor with babies and children?
- Are teachers or providers CPR-certified?
- What is their approach to nap time?
Where They Will Be Seen and Welcomed for Who They Are
Whenever you step through a KinderCare door, you’ll know that you’re in a place where your child is safe, happy, and celebrated for who they are. Making your family feel at home is the most important thing in the world.
- How do they communicate with families?
- How do they work with families to bring out the best in each child?
- What are ways they foster diversity, equity and inclusion?
Where They Will Build Important RelationshipsOur teachers’ trained ears and eyes know how to listen to your child’s needs—at different ages and stages—and respond with age-appropriate suggestions and questions. In particular, questions help them learn and feel confident about their choices.
- Do teachers engage children by asking questions and talking respectfully to them?
- How do they handle tears or children working to share a toy?
- Do they have a social-emotional curriculum?
Where They Will Love to Learn
Right now, your child’s brain is growing faster than it ever will in their whole life, making amazing connections every second. Our classrooms are designed with this in mind, and our curriculum is built from the latest research in early childhood development to help little minds grow.
- Do they have a formal curriculum?
- How do they help children develop reading and math skills in these important early years?
- Is there a lot of time for open-ended play? Are children in charge of their own play?
A Lifetime Of Confidence Starts Here
Our teachers help every child build the confidence they need to try new things and explore the world around them.Search for a center near you
Where They Get Ready for Kindergarten…and Life!
As educators who have been at it for nearly 50 years, KinderCare wants you to have the information you need so you can come together with our teachers to help your child reach their full potential and develop confidence for life.