C’mon in—we’re ready to learn!
See how we welcome children to our classrooms.
So much has changed in the world, but some things remain the same: Our centers are a safe and healthy place to learn and grow!
Make sure they’re ready
- Families to share what knowledge, skills, and interests your child is currently demonstrating
- Teachers to create individualized learning plans that meet the unique needs and interests of your child
- Additional literacy and numeracy experiences to help with school readiness and learning loss
- Creative, project-based learning to keep curriculum experiences fresh and fun
Nurture their social and emotional skills
- Building children’s relationships with teachers and friends
- Practicing daily routines and socialization skills
- Creating a sense of security and belonging
- Supporting problem solving, self-regulation, and conflict-resolution skills
- Finding opportunities to process experiences and share feelings together
- Encouraging the expression of emotions and asking for help to get needs met
- Learning academic and social independence
- Practicing skills that build flexibility and resilience
Reconnect to their community
- Working together on a project that helps give back to our local community
- Engaging in a collective effort that builds understanding
- Bonding with teachers and classmates through service to others