Learning Adventures® Inspire Curious Minds
Small-group enrichment programs for bold, bright futures
Phonics, music, cooking, and STEM … where’s your child’s next Learning Adventure going to take them? Our optional, on-site enrichment programs focus on kids’ favorite topics, providing your child with another opportunity to expand their interests and dive into their curiosities.
A boost of discovery and confidence.
Each program takes place in a small-group setting in our safe classrooms, so students get individual attention from qualified and caring teachers.
The curriculum is aligned with what your child is learning at KinderCare, so each topic they explore reinforces skills they have already been introduced to. The result: next-level comprehension and confidence!
Learning Adventures classes are conveniently offered during your child’s day, so getting an extra dose of fun and learning couldn’t be easier!
- Grow a love of books, words, and poetry
- Discover the basics of letters and sounds
- Get ready to start kindergarten with confidence
- Learn the foundations of music
- Sing, move, listen, play instruments, and create original tunes
- Get exposure to math, science, social studies, literacy, and mindfulness (think yoga!)
- Experiment with age-appropriate science, geology, and robotics concepts
- Uncover secret messages with code
- Discover how to use technology to do amazing things
- Learn new recipes and kitchen skills
- Try new flavors and encourage a healthy relationship with food
- Build STEM skills through kitchen exploration
Talk to your center director to learn about pricing and availability for the programs offered at your location!