Updating Your Enrollment Agreement
As a service and convenience for parents, the new Enrollment Agreement has fill-able fields so you can complete it easily online. Then simply print it and bring the Enrollment Agreement to your Center Director.
To update enrollment information, click here to download a copy of our Enrollment Agreement. If you have problems, download a newer version of Acrobat Reader.
Important tips for completing your forms:
- Use a separate form for each child
- Fill out all sections highlighted in blue and white
- Once filled out, print the document in full and bring it to your Center Director
- Personally discuss all changes with your Center Director
- Bring your Driver's License with you as your Center Director will need to verify your Driver's License number, state and expiration date
Last step: Meet with your Center Director
Updates to your Enrollment Agreement will NOT be effective until the Center Director signs the new Enrollment Agreement. Here's what your Center Director needs to do:
- Fill in your weekly or monthly tuition amount and complete several other required sections
- Establish and document the effective date
- Require your signature on the completed document
- Provide you with a signed copy and place a copy in your child's file
Prior to any of the changes becoming effective, your Center Director will establish an effective date and sign the printed copy of the Enrollment Agreement. Feel free to save this document in a safe location on your computer. Throughout the year you will be able to return to it to make additional changes or updates.